Avoid Cargo Crime
To secure your supply chain, Alpensped has developed a security concept that includes new efficient processes and measures for proactively monitoring the entire transport chain.
Together with our customers, we develop tailor-made concepts and solutions, for example for our long-standing customer, the Volkswagen Group.
In order to monitor and optimise compliance with these processes, our safety officer is in constant contact with our customers and all those involved in the process. Our TAPA membership is an essential component of this safety concept, as it enables us to undergo regular further training and to exchange experiences internationallyq.
More about the association TAPA (Transported Asset Protection Association) …
These measures have already led to significant success in combating cargo crime, especially in high-risk countries:
- Separate selection, qualification and training of drivers and carriers
- Seamless monitoring of the cargo hold with GPS
- Monitoring of vulnerable shipments and consignments by certified detective agencies
- Unannounced interface controls at selected truck stops
- Tailor-made IT for fast identification and evaluation of losses
- Special technical equipment for lorries
We would also be happy to analyse your supply chain and work with you to develop an individual security concept for your company.
Sascha Pfeifer will answer your questions at +49 (0)621 84408-20 or via e-mail email@example.com